Diamond Prestige cardholders to enjoy complimentary 2 hours access at Kids’ City at City of Dreams Macau
Please call the concierge to redeem
1. The Kids’ City Program (“Program”) is valid from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021(“Promotion Period”).
2. The Program is only applicable to principal cardholders (“Cardholders”) of the UnionPay Diamond Prestige credit cards (“Eligible Cards”).
3. Cardholder can call the UnionPay Prestige Concierge Hotline by phone on +852 2169 0908 / +853 6262 6326 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem the gift voucher. Each cardholder can redeem one gift voucher per month.
4. The redemption includes free admissions for one child aged 17 or under and one adult with two hours access at Kids’ City at City of Dreams Macau (“Kids’ City”).
5. The gift voucher (“Voucher”) is valid on any day. Blackout dates and attractions’ dark dates apply. The operating hours are from 10:30 to 19:00 (closed on every Wednesday and Thursday).
6. Redemptions are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability. UnionPay International Company Limited (“UnionPay International”) and Entertainment Group (Asia) Limited (“EGAL”) reserve the right to allocate redemption at their absolute discretion.
7. Upon making any redemption, Cardholders are required to provide their full names, card numbers (as they appear on the Eligible Cards), contact phone numbers, and mailing address. Redemptions shall be made through the UnionPay Prestige Concierge Hotline by phone on +852 2169 0908 / +853 6262 6326 or by email at email@example.com.
8. All guests must observe the terms and conditions of Kids’ City and present valid identification documents for registration.
9. Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
10. Guests must be appropriately dressed. Children must wear long-sleeved t-shirt (covering wrists), long pants (covering ankles) and socks, and adults must wear socks at all times. Guests who are not appropriately dressed will not be permitted for admission.
11. Entry to Kids’ City is permitted for the period as specified on the Voucher but the facility opening hours may be subject to change. Facilities and performances may be subject to change. In such instance, there is no obligation to refund or exchange the vouchers.
12. Redemptions are non-cancellable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable under any circumstances. UnionPay International, EGAL, and Kids’ City are not liable for any lost, stolen or destroyed vouchers.
13. Vouchers may only be used by the holder to gain admission to Kids’ City and must not be resold. UnionPay International, EGAL, and Kids’ City reserve the right to cancel any voucher that has been resold and to refuse admission.
14. All guests at the age of 1 to 17 require a ticket for admission; which includes free admission for one accompanying adult.
15. Original copy of the vouchers must be presented. Photocopies will not be deemed valid. No voucher is valid without the designated stamp. Damaged or lost vouchers will not be replaced.
16. UnionPay International, EGAL, and Kids’ City reserve the right to cancel or modify redemptions where it appears that a voucher holder has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the redemptions contained are the result of a mistake or error.
17. Travel to and from Kids’ City is the sole responsibility of the guests. No refund and exchange will be permitted due to the alteration, late arrival, unavailability, postponement or cancellation of travel services by land, air or sea.
18. Guests enjoying the play facilities at Kids’ City do so at their own risk. Guests voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidentals whether occurring before, during, or after attending the play facilities. UnionPay International, EGAL, and Kids’ City are not responsible for any loss, damage, personal injury, liability or death howsoever caused.
19. Kids’ City reserves the right to refuse admission to any person whose conduct is disorderly, discourteous, or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security or to the enjoyment of other guests without refund or compensation. Guests who cause a disturbance, act inappropriately or refuse to comply with requests made by Kids’ City will be evicted from Kids’ City without any refund or compensation.
20. For security purposes and upon request, the voucher holder may be subject to inspection and for these purposes must open any bag, package or other item which is in his or her possession before admission.
21. Any item (including but not limited to glass bottles, cans, or knives) or restricted object deemed by Kids’ City to be dangerous or inappropriate is not permitted for admission.
22. UnionPay International, EGAL, and Kids’ City will not be liable for any delay or cancellation due to any force majeure such as power failure, fire, explosion, flood, typhoon, storm or similar disasters, strikes, industrial disputes, abnormally inclement weather, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbance, acts or threats of terrorism, act of God, communicable disease outbreaks, industrial action, acts or regulations of national or local governments, governmental order or decrees, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
23. MOP500 per hour (or the fee as amended at the sole discretion of Kids’ City) will be charged if the guardian/parent fails to pick up the child during the operating hours.
24. In the event of any fraud or abuse, UnionPay International reserves the absolute right to forfeit the Cardholder’s eligibility to utilise the Program without prior notice.
25. Guests must abide by and follow all public announcements, directions, restrictions, warnings, or regulations in relation to the entry to and remaining within all Melco Resorts (Macau) Limited venues.
26. The Program cannot be transferred, used in conjunction with other promotions, or exchanged for cash, other products or services.
27. UnionPay Prestige Concierge is a service provided by EGAL. All references to UnionPay Prestige Concierge refer to EGAL.
28. In case of any dispute, EGAL reserves the right of final decision.
29. UnionPay International and EGAL reserve the right to change and/or amend the terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
Explore and discover gratifying offers and rewards from a wide range of merchants all year round with UnionPay Diamond Prestige card.